Running of Scripts is very slow on IE 9 for Web application with QTP 11.
We have installed folowing patches on Win 7 Sp1 but still performance is very bad.
QTPWEB_00078 - Add Support for Internet Explorer 9
- QTPWEB_00073 - Add support for IE in protected mode
- QTPWEB_00101 - Fix Hang Related to QTPWEB_00073 Patch
(Support for IE Protected Mode)
- QTPNET_00113 - Accumulative Hotfix for the WPF Add-in
- QTPNET_00114 - Accumulative Hotfix for WPF Add-in Support of 64-bit Applications
- Install the QTPWEB_00090 patch.
- Install the QTPWEB_00098 patch.
- Install QTPWEB_00110 patch.
- Install the QTPWEB_00111 patch.
Let us know How to improve the performance?
Do you launch your tests from QC using ALM? Or directly from the QTP?
QTP is known to have a lot of cache issues and the memory handling is not at its best...
I would follow bet practices just as you would when you would program in any object oriented language i.e destroy the objects you create, tidy up calls to functions, use of loops etc...