UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
cancel

uCMDB to SM 7 integration

Highlighted
Muzammil Ahmed
Super Collector

uCMDB to SM 7 integration

Hi,
I have integrated AM 5 to uCMDB to SM.

I integrated uCMDB to SM, integration works fine i pushed the data from uCMDB to SM without any problem.
Then deployed the AM packages to uCMDB. Since then uCMDB to SM is not working fine. Below is the error i encountered.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Failed decoding/encoding bytes[] attribute [calculated_id]
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.fcmdb.spi.data.query.types.PropertyImpl.getPropertyStringValue(PropertyImpl.java:73)
at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.serviceDeskAdapter.push.XsltTransformer.addAttributes(XsltTransformer.java:237)
at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.serviceDeskAdapter.push.XsltTransformer.toTree(XsltTransformer.java:204)
at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.serviceDeskAdapter.push.XsltTransformer.toTree(XsltTransformer.java:218)
at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.serviceDeskAdapter.push.XsltTransformer.toDocument(XsltTransformer.java:127)
... 104 more

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. -HP Forum Moderator

1 REPLY
Anilkumar M
Regular Collector

Re: uCMDB to SM 7 integration

Hi Muzammil,

Even i'm facing the same issue. Did u find the solution?

Thanks and Regards,
Anil kumar M
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event