uCMDB "Layer 2 by NNM" integration will not finish
Has anyone successfully set up and executed the ucmdb pattern "Layer 2 by NNM"?
I can successfully connect to the NNM server and run the pattern - for a while. After an hour or hour and a half, the probe starts posting "JVM has not received CPU for nnn seconds". I also adjusted the JVM wrapperProbe and wrapperLocal timeout settings upwards and this does seem to help - some - but I think there is a larger issue I am missing. I just can't figure out what it is.
Incidently, the pattern will run to completion if I set the "maxObjects" value default - 50000 objects. Great, but there are 200000+ interfaces alone over in NNM that I need to discover.
Thank You in advance for your consideration.
P.S. this thread has been moevd from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator