UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
cancel

uCMDB 8.05 Federated Fail

Highlighted
za_phu
Regular Collector

uCMDB 8.05 Federated Fail

Hi All,

i test run replication job ucmdb2sm, i found error message.

"com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.tql.exception.FuseException: Number of created instances exceeded maximum allowed number of instances. instances will not be returned."

some time found error.

"CMDB Operation Internal Error: class com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.fcmdb.dataAccess.exception.AdapterAccessCommunicationException : Couldn't handle request [id=b8d9c03897ddbedab90ce8aaf0bf8506] on host localhost"

and

"com.hp.ucmdb.federationspi.exception.DataAccessGeneralException: Error occured while trying to sync data :
Please provide a Configuration Item.file:(networkcomponents) key:(logical.name=) (se.base.method,update.record)The record being updated contains all
NULL keys (se.base.method,update.record)file:(joinnetworkcomponents) key:(file.device,logical.name=) (se.base.method,update.record)
The record being updated contains all NULL keys (se.base.method,update.record)This record contains all null keys."

and

"com.hp.ucmdb.federationspi.exception.DataAccessGeneralException: Error occured while trying to sync data :
Can not find the CI in Service Manager by uCMDB Id "177d0dcd521efddbd89e9624b713133c" "

Please advise me about how to fix or root cuase these problem.

Thankyou

za_phu

6 REPLIES
Dima Gomel
HPE Expert

Re: uCMDB 8.05 Federated Fail

I think you have multiple issues here.

To solve problems one by one, please lower amount of CIs in sync to 1-10 by TQL conditions.

Limit amount of jobs running simultaneously to one. Check wich job/TQL cause the problems.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
za_phu
Regular Collector

Hi Dima,

From suggestion from you, i don’t have know-how on uCMDB which edit on TQL.

Please help explain us about the solution that how to edit TQL to get some CIs from my uCMDB.

Thanks,

za_phu.

Dima Gomel
HPE Expert

I'll try to explain the steps needed in screenshots below (before change, Node conditions, and after change).

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
za_phu
Regular Collector

Hi Dima,

I will try follow step in the next time, for another issue i try to federated fail it have show the error message.

do you know what does it mean? and do you know how to fix this problem.

Thankyou,

Wasan

zzgh
Regular Collector

Hello,

Did you find any solution for this issue,

Thank you

Dima Gomel
HPE Expert

The problem related to data you're pushing.

CIs contains NULL valuse in key attributes.

Please try to filter such CIs on TQL level.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event