UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
cancel

uCMDB 7.53 NTCMD: Network path is not accessible

Highlighted
Amy Denison
Regular Contributor.

uCMDB 7.53 NTCMD: Network path is not accessible

From the Host Resources by Shell I have the error:
NTCMD: Network path is not accessible

This is only for two servers, and I verified that the user in the NTCMD credentials has the access to admin$ on those servers.

Attached is the communication log. I've removed the actual ID name and IP addres for security reasons.

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

5 REPLIES
Amit Bandekar
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: uCMDB 7.53 NTCMD: Network path is not accessible

Did you verify connectivity from your PC or from the discovery agent machines?

--Amit
Amy Denison
Regular Contributor.

I verified the connection/credentials from my PC only.
Amit Bandekar
Acclaimed Contributor.

You need to check them from the agent as well as the agents which will do the actual work and not your PC. Remote desktop to the agents and see if your able to connect.

Also, is there a firewall between your UCMDB agents and servers? If yes, then the appropriate ports need to be opened.

--Amit
Amy Denison
Regular Contributor.

I haven't tried the credentials from the probe yet, I have to work with another team to do that.

As to the firewalls, we don't think there were any firewalls in between. I'll have to verify it.

I'm attaching another file which shows this one server actually did connect so why did we have the error message?
Alexander Arkhi
Acclaimed Contributor.

1. I believe that you need to reassure that from you can connect to the destination server from Probe using supplied credentials.
2. Is one of machines of 64bit arch?