UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
cancel

uCMDB 10.X - get View Report (xml/csv/etc) by commandLine or by wget of URL - is possible?

Highlighted
AlexGg
Super Contributor.

uCMDB 10.X - get View Report (xml/csv/etc) by commandLine or by wget of URL - is possible?

Guys,

I am looking for if there is some enhanced command I can use to modify below URL, so instead of just view in browser I can save it as e.g. CSV/XML/ or excel.

the URL below allows to see the report in browser:

http://server:port/ucmdb-ui/cms/directAppletLogin.do?cmd=ShowSavedReport&reportType=save&reportName=name+to+save

Perhaps, in CMD= attributes is something else to have save specified file or similar?

Thanks in advance,

Alex.

1 REPLY
BGroot
Community Manager

Re: uCMDB 10.X - get View Report (xml/csv/etc) by commandLine or by wget of URL - is possible?

Hi,

We have an expert day going on today in our entitled forum which is only accessible and viewable for customers with a valid SAID (Support Agreement ID) in your profile. I see that you have access. so if you want you can submit your question to this forum:

UCMDB and UD Support Customer Forum 

You need to be logged in to see and access this forum. Also outside of the expert day we always have support engineers in this forum that can address your questions.

Greetings,

Bill