UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
cancel

Vmware vcenter vmotion job error

Highlighted
Kunjappy
Respected Contributor.

Vmware vcenter vmotion job error

I have activated this job but its getting failed continuously with this below error.

<< Progress message, Severity: Error>>
Client received SOAP Fault from server: The task was canceled by a user. Please see the server log to find more detail regarding exact cause of the failure.

<< Progress message, Severity: Warning>>
Job was running more than 86400000 msec

Please help me to rectify this issue.

Regards,

K

4 REPLIES
NikolaTodorov
Honored Contributor.

Re: Vmware vcenter vmotion job error

Hello Kunjappy,

That is a known issue, VMware VirtualCenter Topology by VIM is failing on Soap fault. It is fixed with CP18.
https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/QCCR1H104271

Best Regards,
Nikola

------------------------
Nikola Todorov
HPE Software Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Kunjappy
Respected Contributor.

Thanks Nikola. But we use a 10.22cmdb version.JPG

Regards,

k

NikolaTodorov
Honored Contributor.

Hello Kunjappy,

Please redeploy the VMWare.zip package. You can take it from the UD Content Pack 19 media.

Best Regards,
Nikola

------------------------
Nikola Todorov
HPE Software Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Kunjappy
Respected Contributor.

I changed the eventBasedDiscoveryEnabled to FALSE in the adapter parameters and the job is running successfully now without any errors. 

But if I click on show results for trigger ci its showing no results for all the CI’s. Same time the discovery results showing some data.

Not sure what is the issue.

Regards

K