UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
cancel

Upgrade to uCMDB 9.04 from 9.03 - integration adapters disappear

Highlighted
Jim Van Leuven
Regular Collector

Upgrade to uCMDB 9.04 from 9.03 - integration adapters disappear

Hi,

 

I started on uCMDB 9.03 with no issues.

 

I have created federation adapters and successfully created the respective integration points that correspond to these adapters.  These populated the correct information into the appropriate CITs.

 

I have now upgraded to uCMDB 9.04 and also applied latest CUP.  I notice that now I am not able to see any custom adapters in the adapter selection via the integration studio.

 

Please refer to the screen shot.

 

I use various different categories, but I can't get this to populate.  I have also just upgraded a client site to uCMDB 9.04, and the same issue has appeared. 

 

Has anyone had the same issue and does anybody know how to resolve this or could advise what I have missed as part of the upgrade process?

 

Thank you

2 REPLIES
Keith_Paschal
HPE Expert

Re: Upgrade to uCMDB 9.04 from 9.03 - integration adapters disappear

Jim;

 

Have you tried redeploying the adapter from package manager?

 

Keith

Hope this helps,
Keith Paschal
HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution."

Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'
Zdavis2
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Upgrade to uCMDB 9.04 from 9.03 - integration adapters disappear

This happened to us when we upgraded as well....

 

The adapter wasn't actually removed or deleted, but rather moved to a new folder in the adapter management screen.

 

Ours was moved from ServiceManagerAdapter7-1 up to ServiceCenterAdapter7-0.

 

Here's how we fixed it.

 

Go to the package manager. Open the ServiceManagerAdapter7-1 Package. Make sure the adapter named "ServiceManagerAdapter7-1" is inside that package.

 

Then export the package (do not undeploy!!) and redeploy the package but only select the "ServiceManagerAdapter7-1" adapter inside the package and uncheck everything else when deploying.

 

Now go to Adapter Management and refresh the screen. You should now see the adapter back where you expected it under the "ServiceManagerAdapter7-1" folder.

 

 

Strangly enough we also found a "ServiceManagerAdapter7-1a" adapter that was a copy and we removed that one before redeploying the new package. You may or may not see this file.

 

 

Good luck!

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event