UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to start Configuration Manager 11.20

Highlighted
DBarbeiro
Regular Collector

Unable to start Configuration Manager 11.20

Hi all,

I am unable to get CM 11.20 running.
I have ucmdb up and running with no problems (in fact, I have a 11.22 and a 11.30).
I run the instalation wizard fine, all tests passed, all passwords are correct (I've checked them a thousand times).
Instalation runs, but it says it finished with 6 non-fatal errors.

I can see a few changes on uCMDB: 2 new integration points, a "amber_all" perspective, etc. These changes appeared at the same time as the installation.

Thing is, my accessing http://<hostname>:8180/cnc , I get a 404 error from tomcat. "(/cnc) is not available"

on service startup, stderr.log shows:

INFO: Deploying web application archive cnc.war
Mar 22, 2017 5:51:18 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
SEVERE: Error listenerStart
Mar 22, 2017 5:51:18 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
SEVERE: Context [/cnc] startup failed due to previous errors

A few seconds later, this appears:

Mar 22, 2017 5:51:19 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesJdbc
SEVERE: The web application [/cnc] registered the JDBC driver [com.mercury.jdbc.oracle.OracleDriver] but failed to unregister it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been forcibly unregistered.
Mar 22, 2017 5:51:19 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesJdbc
SEVERE: The web application [/cnc] registered the JDBC driver [com.mercury.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver] but failed to unregister it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been forcibly unregistered.
Mar 22, 2017 5:51:19 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads

On the other hand, amber_general.log shows:

2017-03-22 17:51:18,243 ERROR User: ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext:220 Context initialization failed

<omitted a gigantic stack trace, with multiple caused bys>

<this is the last two "caused bys'">

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'cmdbClassModelService': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.hp.ucmdb.api.client.RootObject.getClassModelService()Lcom/hp/ucmdb/api/classmodel/ClassModelServiceInternal;

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.hp.ucmdb.api.client.RootObject.getClassModelService()Lcom/hp/ucmdb/api/classmodel/ClassModelServiceInternal;

I've tried installing and pointing it to ucmdb 10.22 and 10.30, tried multiple different servers, tried reinstalling multiple times using hostnames, ips, a new dedicated MSSQL database server for it... everything.

Any ideas?

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event