UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
cancel

UCMDB use external resource

Highlighted
Lz359
Occasional Contributor

UCMDB use external resource

Hi,

I'm using an external resource in my discovery package to read from a CSV file (opencsv-1.8.jar) Everything was working fine with the probe so far, but now it complains the resource module, that is contained in the jar file can't be found - "ImportError: no module named au".
I tried almost everything I could think of, but it's still not working. I see the jar in the discoveryResources folder.

Any ideas are welcome!
Thanks

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp forum Moderator

4 REPLIES
Roy O Gatewood_
Honored Contributor

Re: UCMDB use external resource

If you can answer the primary question of 'What changed?" you'll likely figure it out.
Amit Bandekar
Honored Contributor

Do you also have an UAT or test environment for BAC. If yes, you can copy the jar file from there.

--Amit
Lz359
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

The jar file was not changed. The whole package works as expected on an identical environment. Actually the Discovery Probe doesn't recognize at all any other external resources. The build in Jython interpreter maybe broken. Will a reinstall of the packages fix the issue? What else can be done, before a reinstall?
Do you know any environment variables or settings, which may help fixing?

Thanks for you answers!
Alexander Arkhi
Honored Contributor

Can you make sure that this jar is actually didn't change?
If so - try to put the jar in both folders - "probeGateway" and "probeManager" and re-start the probe.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event