UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
cancel

UCMDB Integraion Queries

Highlighted
SreeSurya
Respected Contributor.

UCMDB Integraion Queries

In my environment, we have the following setup.
UCMDB 7.5 ( Planning to upgrade to higher versions)
Service Manager- 8.x
BAC- 8.x
If i upgrdade UCMDB to 9.1 version, will i be able to integrate UCMDB with SM and BAC ( which is not having same version as uCMDB). Or is it must to have same versions as of uCMDB.

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

3 REPLIES
Dmitry Shevchenko
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: UCMDB Integraion Queries

>>>Service Manager- 8.x
Such version of SM doesn't exist.

>>>BAC- 8.x
If you mean using UCMDB 9.0x server as an external UCMDB in BAC 8.x architecture with external UCMDB, then the answer is NO. If you mean something else, please clarify exactly what kind of integration between BAC 8.x and UCMDB 9.0x you are talking about.
SreeSurya
Respected Contributor.

>>>Service Manager- 8.x
Such version of SM doesn't exist.

>>>BAC- 8.x
If you mean using UCMDB 9.0x server as an external UCMDB in BAC 8.x architecture with external UCMDB, then the answer is NO. If you mean something else, please clarify exactly what kind of integration between BAC 8.x and UCMDB 9.0x you are talking about.

Sorry for the confusion.
We use Service Manager 7.11
Yes We use external UCMDB in BAC. But still we have not yet integrated UCMDB and BAC.
In order to do this integration, is it must to have BAC and UCMDB as the same version? From your answer i see that both should be of the same version right..?
Dmitry Shevchenko
Acclaimed Contributor.

>>>We use Service Manager 7.11

UCMDB 9.0x can be integrated with SM 7.11.

>>>We use external UCMDB in BAC. But still we have not yet integrated UCMDB and BAC.

How is that? If BAC 8.x is deployed with external UCMDB 8.x that means BAC and UCMDB is already integrated. Or you have BAC 8.x deployed with external UCMDB 8.x server AND have another standalone UCMDB 8.x server?