UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
cancel

UCMDB-BSM Integration Error code.

Highlighted
Ashokkumar_1
Super Contributor.

UCMDB-BSM Integration Error code.

Hi,

I have integrated UCMDB 10.01 with BSM 9.21. Both are running on Windows Platform.

The Integrations are working fine without any issues and i could see the CIs populated in to RTSM from UCMDB.
But for Windows/UNIX Servers, it is failing with an Error message as follows :
"Failed running population. destID:UCMDB_RTSM, Failed during query:Unix, all queries:[Unix], finished queries:[] ERROR:com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.base.CmdbException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]
Failed Inserting data to CMDB"

If I remove few attributes from the Unix/Windows CI Type from being pushed, they are running successfully.

So, probably the issue could be with some attributes value of the UNIX/Windows CI Type.

Can anyone please assist with this issue.

Am attaching the error.log file with this post.

Regards
Ashok

7 REPLIES
Dima Gomel
Micro Focus Expert

Re: UCMDB-BSM Integration Error code.

Dear Ashok,

There is no file attached to your message, would you mind checking this?

It will be also helpful to explain after removing which attributes the sync started to work properly.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
Ashokkumar_1
Super Contributor.

Hi Dima,

Sorry my bad!

Am attaching the log now.

Also, Yesterday i found the two attributes which is creating this Error message only on Computer/NetDevice CI Types.

The two attribites are as follows:

1.classsification

2.NodeRole

If i remove these two attributes from the Element Layout of the TQL, the Integration Jobs are getting successful. Can you just brief in to why these two attributes are giving this error code.

Thanks & Regards

Ashok

Dima Gomel
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

The published error.log is from source system. The real problem is on destination.

My best guess the reason is difference in class models.

Please check that Classification and NodeRole exist on Unix CIT on destination.

Check that list of values for NodeRole are equal between systems.

In my opinion, *reconciliation.log files from destination will bring specific answer.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Ashokkumar_1
Super Contributor.

Hi Dima,

Thanks for your suggesiton.

I checked the two attributes on both UCMDB and RTSM Class model. Both were same. Infact i do checked the Attribute types and its details but both have the same data type.

Also, these two attributes failing only for a few servers in the Computer CI type. I tried to test it by taking 2-3 servers, and included these two attributes as well and they were success.

for few other servers it is failing on these two attributes and few servers it is getting success for these two attributes

Regards

Ashok

Dima Gomel
Micro Focus Expert

Would you mind providing cmdb.reconciliation.ignored.log from the destination with timestamp of problem recreation please?

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Ashokkumar_1
Super Contributor.

Hi Dima,

I am trying to reproduce the issue and will get the logs, as i dont have access to the destination Servers.
I guess we should look up the logs on the BSM DPS Server rite?
What i guess with this error code is it something related to the Value of those two attributes.

Regards
Ashok
Dima Gomel
Micro Focus Expert

You're right. CMS is running on DPS server.

It could be related to values, missing info needed for reconciliation, named lists etc.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP