UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
cancel

UCMDB 10 Asset Manager Data Push Adapter

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
ctruong
Outstanding Contributor.

UCMDB 10 Asset Manager Data Push Adapter

Im trying to setup integration point between UCMDB 10.01 and Asset Manager 9.30 using AM Data push Adapter.

I got the attached error when I tried to test the connection of the integration point.

I can setup a integration point between the two server using the AM Population and Federation Adapter just fine. But with the AM Data Push Adapter  i cant even get past the test connection window.

The only other error I see is in the probe_error.log

<2013-03-19 18:38:07,229> [ERROR] [AdHoc:AD_HOC_TASK_PATTERN_ID-103-1363736297256] (FederationNoneLifeCycleProbeProcessor.java:72) - Failed executing none life cycle federation request [com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.request.TestConnectionProbeRequest] for integration [Asset]
Test ConnectionFailed

Not alot of information. Anyone encounter this problem before?

Thank

8 REPLIES
ctruong
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: UCMDB 10 Asset Manager Data Push Adapter

Any thought on what I should check?

Dima Gomel
HPE Expert

According to provided logs:

Connection failed. Please check the 
parameters and/or the description stored in the "amdb.ini" file.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
ctruong
Outstanding Contributor.

The reason i was getting that message was because i miss one of the .dll...now im getting a different error...

The error point to incorrect user name...I tried with a couple different account and still got the same error. Test the login of those account through web and win32 client and it work. So Im pretty sure the login are correct.

The libeay64.dll is copied over to DFP folder already 

Caused by: com.peregrine.ac.AmException: Error (12,001): Module 'Ssl' : Unable to load dynamic
library (libeay64.dll)'
Unable to initialize SSL library.
The user name or password is
incorrect

at com.peregrine.ac.api.AmApi93JNI.AmGetConnection(Native Method)
at com.peregrine.ac.api.AmApi93.AmGetConnection(AmApi93.java:93)
at com.peregrine.ac.api.AmApi.getConnection(AmApi.java:91)
at com.peregrine.ac.api.AmApi.startTransaction(AmApi.java:807)
... 37 more
--- End of probe-side exception ---

Dima Gomel
HPE Expert

Please check connection from the probe machine. It could be restriction for specific hosts.

As additional suggestion, I'd ask you to recreate specific credential in UCMDB.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
ctruong
Outstanding Contributor.

I can access the Asset Manager using the web client and i do a trusted share with Asset Manager. 

I can also successfulyl connect with Asset Manager using Population and Federation Adapter for UCMDB 10.01.

It just this Data Push adapter that is giving me error. 

I delete the integration point and credential and remake both. Still getting the same error

Dima Gomel
HPE Expert

This is SSL related thingy.

Which ca-store contains SSL certificates used with Population and Federation Adapter for UCMDB 10.01?

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
ctruong
Outstanding Contributor.
Solution

your right it the ssl thingy :)

The probe server was missing the  Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64). Once I installed the package and restart the probe. It connect!!!!!!!!!

Govind_Bisht
Super Contributor.

HI ctruong,

THanks for the post. i got the same error which got fixed after installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64) in UD Probe server.

THank you very much :)

Thanks & Regards
Govind Bisht