UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
cancel

UCMDB 10.01 Integration Service Error

sv_benesh
Super Contributor.

UCMDB 10.01 Integration Service Error

Hi All,

UCMDB 10.01.CUP8.582, CP12.09.1028.

In the file c:\hp\UCMDB\UCMDBServer\integrations\runtime\log\probe-error.log

I decected error:

<2014-02-04 16:15:49,600> [ERROR] [WrapperSimpleAppMain] (UploadScansUserRealm.java:44) - Error initializing HTML basic Authentication 
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot decrypt the upload scan file password.
	at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probegw.jetty.UploadScansUserRealm.<clinit>(UploadScansUserRealm.java:36)
	at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probegw.jetty.JettyWrapper.init(JettyWrapper.java:45)
	at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probegw.jetty.JettyWrapper.<init>(JettyWrapper.java:31)
	at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probegw.jetty.GtwJettyWrapper.<init>(GtwJettyWrapper.java:18)
	at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probegw.jetty.GtwJettyWrapper.<clinit>(GtwJettyWrapper.java:19)
	at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probegw.MainProbeAgent.start(MainProbeAgent.java:129)
	at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probegw.MainProbeAgent.main(MainProbeAgent.java:262)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
	at org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperSimpleApp.run(WrapperSimpleApp.java:244)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

What does this error and how to fix it.

Best Regards, Sergy.

Best Regards, Sergy.
7 REPLIES
Dima Gomel
Micro Focus Expert

Re: UCMDB 10.01 Integration Service Error

It most probably means that you are trying to use integration service as regular probe for inventory discovery.

Is my assamption correct?

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
sv_benesh
Super Contributor.

No. Only  AM Ppopulation and Push jobs on this Integration Service. DFP installed and work on others servers.

Best Regards, Sergy.
Dima Gomel
Micro Focus Expert

We need to see more logs to answer. Review of WrapperProbe.log  at time of error could shed some light.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
sv_benesh
Super Contributor.

The error occurs when restart the Integration Service. Logs I will send tomorrow.

Thank You.

Best Regards, Sergy.
sv_benesh
Super Contributor.

I stopped UCMDB and Integration Service and deleted old logs then start UCMDB and Integration Service.

Best Regards, Sergy.
Dima Gomel
Micro Focus Expert

Is there any functional problem with Integration Service? According to logs it looks working as expected. Please confirm.

The error you see wasn't reported before. If you want to get rid of it, I'd suggest to open support case with request for fix in next release.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
sv_benesh
Super Contributor.

Integration Service work without any problem.

Than You.

Best Regards, Sergy.