The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need UCMDB Advanced License

Highlighted
manojfmbang
Collector

Need UCMDB Advanced License

Hi Experts,

From where can I get the Advanced license for UCMDB so that I can have access to all packages. (i think the file name is ucmdb_license.xml).

Thanks in advance.
Manoj

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

5 REPLIES
Dmitry Shevchen

Re: Need UCMDB Advanced License

If you are eligible for that license contact HP Support. They will be able to help you to get it.
manojfmbang
Collector

Thanks for the response Dimitry.

Is this a seperate license which we need to purchase or comes by default. I am not very clear when you say eligible.

Thanks in advance
Manoj
Mario Morelli
Honored Contributor

Hi

There are different types of licences for UCMDB which enables certain packages and features etc.

Contact your HP support and find out what type of licence you have, and if needed consult with them on how to get the advanced licence.

--Regards
--Mario
Dmitry Shevchen

"Eligible" means you purchased the license. It costs money and is not provided with the product by default.
manojfmbang
Collector

Thanks guys. I was told by someone that this come for free which I was sure was not true. Thanks again for clarifying it. Will get in touch with the SUpport Team for the license.

Manoj
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event