UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
cancel

Login is restricted because your active license(s) are not eligible

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
RobLogicalis
New Member.

Login is restricted because your active license(s) are not eligible

I have a brand new installation of uCMDB 10.20 but when attempting to login I get the following error "Login is restricted because your active license(s) are not eligible."

I have confirmed via the JMX console that the Instant on licence is valid for another 20 days, and I have also tried uploading a different valid licence but still get the same error.

I found a known issue "KM00820445" where by adding a field gives this issues, but this is a new installation and no new field has been added.

Can anyone help?

It is probably worth mentioning that when starting up the service for the first time rather than taking the usual 5 minutes to fully start up it took over an hour with the 'packagin' component taking most of the time to start up.

2 REPLIES
John Goldstein
Outstanding Contributor.
Solution

Re: Login is restricted because your active license(s) are not eligible

Check the error.log on he UCMDB server. I had this problem in the past and in the error log it showed that it could not read node in the class model and thus restricted login. I had to delete database and reinstall and then it worked.

Here is the error message I received:

ERROR [qtp1934737420-207] (LicenseManagerImpl.java:474) - The license usage cannot be calculated due to a class model problem. UI access will be restricted until the problem is fixed. The class model problem is: [ErrorCode [101] class not in class model]
Class: node doesn't exist in class model!

RobLogicalis
New Member.

Re: Login is restricted because your active license(s) are not eligible

Thanks John,

I also came to this solution which, while inconvienient, was possible due to it being a new installation.

I would have been very irritated if that had not been the case lol