UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
cancel

How to get node details in Impact Analysis section of uCMDB browser when a database server is down

Highlighted
DilipManchala
Acclaimed Contributor

How to get node details in Impact Analysis section of uCMDB browser when a database server is down

I'm not sure if this is right forum to post the message

I'm very new to uCMDB browser and one of customers wants to check if we can get the node details in the impact analysis of ucmdb browser when database server is down.

At present it does gives me the details  of database schemas, JDBC Data Source and other information like Jboss and J2EE applications which depend on database.

But I would like to see the Node details of the Jboss and WebLogic application. This way I would be able to identify  the list of effected nodes that depend on the database server.

Thanks,

Dilip

1 REPLY
Dima Gomel
HPE Expert

Re: How to get node details in Impact Analysis section of uCMDB browser when a database server is do

It's not clear from your post versions of UCMDB and Browser are in use. But generally there are qualifiers on every attribute in UCMDB giving you option to make it visible and searchable. See attachment.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event