UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
cancel

HP uCMDB 7.5 Default id and password

Highlighted
malay boy
Trusted Contributor.

HP uCMDB 7.5 Default id and password

Hi,
I just installed uCMDB 7.5.0 and i have verify that the service is running. But when i try to login at admin page (http://localhost:8080/ucmdb) with default id=admin and password = admin .. it gave authentication failed.

is the password wrong ??? any more default user id i can used ?

thanks
mB

P.S. This thread has been moevdfrom Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - HP Forum Moderator

There are three person in my team-Me ,myself and I.
4 REPLIES
Rajasekhar Gund
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HP uCMDB 7.5 Default id and password

Hey,

just try the blank username & blank password...

It will work.

-Raj

Regards,
Raj

Like this Post? Click Kudos! to show appreciation.
Is your issue addressed? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" against the post which helped you the most.
malay boy
Trusted Contributor.

hi Raja,
I try to put blank username and password but its asked me to re input the username.

any more bright idea ?
There are three person in my team-Me ,myself and I.
Rajasekhar Gund
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hmm... Interesting. Is the installation is fully completed? Check if the DDM probe is installed perfectly. If not you will not be able to loign to it until it is completed.

-Rajasekhar

Regards,
Raj

Like this Post? Click Kudos! to show appreciation.
Is your issue addressed? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" against the post which helped you the most.
alissa_b
Super Contributor.

How did you verify that the server is running?
Check the status page to make sure the server is ready. (all processes and services should be green and in running status)
Also check that you completed successfully the configuration wizard (connecting to db)