UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
cancel

HP UCMDB Configuration Manager Installation Errors.

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Rajesh_Kolli
Regular Contributor.

HP UCMDB Configuration Manager Installation Errors.

Hi,

I am installing CMDB configuration manager to evaluate the product. i have installed MySQL server, CMDB server both are communicating. In Server status also default client & authorized customer for both all modules are up. But the thing is i am getting some errors(4/5) while installing Configuration Manager and log file attached here.

Errors are:

1. Install JRE:              C:\hp\CM_10.2.0.0\jre
                          Additional Notes: ERROR - JRE Source does not exist
2. Create Link:              C:\Users\Administrator\Uninstall HP Universal CMDB Configuration Manager 10.20
                          Additional Notes: ERROR - Unable to Create Shortcut
3. Custom Action:            com.hp.cnc.installservices.install.actions.CreateSchemaAction
                          Additional Notes: ERROR -     class com.hp.cnc.installservices.install.actions.CreateSchemaAction.install() runtime exception:
4. Custom Action:            com.hp.cnc.installservices.install.actions.ucmdb.IntegrationUserAction
                          Additional Notes: ERROR -     class com.hp.cnc.installservices.install.actions.ucmdb.IntegrationUserAction.install() runtime exception:

Please get back me and resolve it ASAP.

3 REPLIES
RohitSS
Contributor.

Re: HP UCMDB Configuration Manager Installation Errors.

Hi Rajesh,

Were you able to resolve this issue ? 

If so, what are the steps you followed to resolve this. could you please share the same because i am also facing this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Rohit

Rajesh_Kolli
Regular Contributor.
Solution

Hi,

As i am getting errors with windows server 2012 R2, i went for Windows server 2008 R2 with MSSQL 2012 R2.

And i have given different databases for UCMDB & CM then the installation was successful.

And one thing i observed is depends on server configuration UCMDB services are starting completely, for me it has taken some hours(i have waited for 12 hours) of time then i started installing CM then it was successful.

I hope, it will help you.

Sara-A
New Member.

Hello,

Did you find any solution to resolve these issues without changing server and Database?

I am also facing the same issue.

Thanks and regards,

Sara