UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
cancel

HP UCMDB 10.01 Identification Rule Changed Post Upgrade

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Consultant13
Honored Contributor.

HP UCMDB 10.01 Identification Rule Changed Post Upgrade

Hi Folks ,

Did anyone experienced any issues related to CI Types identification Rules after upgraded to HP UCMDB 10.01 CUP 7 ,I have upgraded environment from HP UCMDB 9.03 to HP UCMDB 10.01 CUP 7 (intially struggled though But Thanks to HP they fixed the issues in flash ) Everthing works fine from Views ,Querries ,Integration from BSF/LDAP perspective everything seems to be perfectly fine ,but when we try to push the data from third pary tool it wouldnt let the data to be populated in the system it throws error message for DATAIN restrict error ,when i cross verified the CI types Identification rule with existing 9.03 to upgraded 10.01 I found quite a few differences like Business Application , CI collection ,Node Identification rule have set differently from previous one(9.03) , So could any one suggest any particular method of solution where we can modify this to match 9.03 identification rule this would be a great help .

I dont want to do this in Manual way but a xml import or invoking a method as manual method is not a intuitive experience.

Thanks in advance

Cheer:)

3 REPLIES
Consultant13
Honored Contributor.
Solution

Re: HP UCMDB 10.01 Identification Rule Changed Post Upgrade

Hi Folks

We identified this issue as Third Party tool specific So HP UCMDB 10.0x is working perfectly Fine .

Thanks and regards

Cheers:)

shameer_pm
Respected Contributor.

What is the third party tool from which you tried to push data from?
Consultant13
Honored Contributor.

Hi Shameer ,

We are using ICM (Information Consolidation Manager ) or ETL Plus to feed the data from Different sources .