UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
cancel

ErrorCode [167] Type layout is invalid

Highlighted
SilverV
Trusted Contributor.

ErrorCode [167] Type layout is invalid

Hi,

I have an integration job inside RTSM that takes data from uCMDB. This is a simple integration query that syncs Location->Computer->IP address to RTSM. It used to work for years but now it fails with:

Failed running population. destID:CMDB2BSM, Failed during query:Location integ, all queries:[Location integ], finished queries:[] ERROR:com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.base.CmdbException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]
Failed Inserting data to CMDB at...

uCMDB log tells me:

2016-12-29 11:58:09,071 [qtp1610118289-3607541] (ReadOnlyPatternImpl.java:96) WARN - Pattern [Reconciliation Node Adder Query] has invalid layout. pattern: 
com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.tql.exception.TqlValidationException: [ErrorCode [167] Type layout is invalid - defined CI type is not descendant of the pattern element CI type]
Layout for CI type discoverywizard in pattern element of type link is invalid, since the pattern element is NOT its super class

The log from RTSM says:

Caused by: com.hp.ucmdb.reconciliation.datain.operation.DataInOperationException: [ErrorCode [63000] Reconciliation DataIn general error.]
CMDB Operation Internal Error: class com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.base.ModelException : trying to remove false updates, there is no object in data base with id acf7b16bb8e9db51897b1d7311ca5dbb : operation Model Update: Update model with bulk of operations in mixed OPTIMISTIC/STRICT mode
at com.hp.ucmdb.reconciliation.datain.operation.AbstractDataInUpdateOperation.updatePersistancy

CI with this ID doesn't exist in either of the two systems. What boggles my mind the most is this sentence that makes absolutely no sense: 
Type layout is invalid - defined CI type is not descendant of the pattern element CI type]
Layout for CI type discoverywizard in pattern element of type link is invalid, since the pattern element is NOT its super class

Can anyone figure out what the problem is?

Thanks,
Sv.