UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
cancel

DDM Web Service. DDM API. DDM Web Service. Discovery Service. Integration Status

Highlighted
Ben.Shirley
Outstanding Contributor.

DDM Web Service. DDM API. DDM Web Service. Discovery Service. Integration Status

Hello, 

Please tell me the web service method which allows me to get the status of Integration Studio jobs. 

Since the integration studio is the preferred method for discovery jobs, I assume there is a method available to check the status of all these jobs programmatically?

I am using the service at :8080/axis2/services/DiscoveryService?wsdl

uCMDB v9.05

2 REPLIES
Dima Gomel
Micro Focus Expert

Re: DDM Web Service. DDM API. DDM Web Service. Discovery Service. Integration Status

Dear Ben,

In your post you wrote following "...Since the integration studio is the preferred method for discovery jobs...".

Could you please clarify the source for this statement lease?

Generally any integrations could be treated with WS methods for discovery jobs. For instance "checkDiscoveryProgressRequest" could be used.

You can also track the progress manually from the probe JMX at http://probe_hostname:1977/ by using JobsInformation -->viewJobsStatuses method.

I'm attaching the screenshot showing integrations in the list of jobs...

Hope this helps.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
Ben.Shirley
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: DDM Web Service. DDM API. DDM Web Service. Discovery Service. Integration Status

Well I don't want to manually check anyting. I thought I made that clear in my post. I want to programatically check the status of the discovery jobs I have listed in the integration studio. I certainly don't want to log into the JMX console manually.