Hi All, I installed OA 11.11.025 in Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bits. In OM 9 UI, I add an grant the node and works OK.
The problem is when I put the ovcert command, it shows me this: (ovcert-check.jpg attached) ovcert -check OvCoreid set : OK Private key installed: FAILED Certificate installed: FAILED Certificate valid: FAILED Trusted certificates installed: OK Trusted certificates valid: OK
Then, I try with ovcert -certreq and shows me an error (ovcert-certreq.jpg attached)
And finally, I try whith bbctuil command to ping to the om server and shows me an error ( bbcutil.jpg attached)
On the OM Console when you look at the properties for this particular node and go to "Advanced Configuration" what do you see for both the "Agent ID" and "Modify Certificate State". The first should match with the actual agent id on the node (it is the same value as the coreid of the agent or the first entry in the ovcert -list output on the node).
Hopefully something in these are not right and gives you clues as to what could be wrong.