One of the simple SPI in OMW products but i am having a weird issue.
followed below steps.
1. Deployed the DBSPI instrumentation.
2. deployed discover and deep discovery policy on the node.
3. have got all the details like (user name and passwd, ORA HOME, Alisa)
4. ran the tool databse confgiuration manager.
5. input all the details and apply.
6. now the problem comes. out put of the tool neither tells Connection is OKAY nor Connection is failed. See attached.)
if i run the check connections tool it gives the output grep: can't open "/var/opt/OV/dbspi/dbtab"
i have no access to the node so can not try manual confguration also.
Here is the attachment.
Dont even you want to give a try? it may help.
What is the output of the following commands run from your server against the managed node:
# ovdeploy -ovrg server -cmd "dbspicfg -e" -host <FQDN managed node>
# ovdeploy -ovrg server -cmd "dbspicao -d -v" -host <FQDN managed node>
# ovdeploy -ovrg server -cmd "uname -a" -host <FQDN managed node>
First of all glad to see you in forum. One of the best engineer in Support :)
This was the issue because my solaris server was on intel platform which was not supported but recenly i got HotFix for that and now it is working.
Hope to see your contimous support here.