is there any dowanload site for the OM agent 11.13?
If you have the base agent version (11.11) you just need to download the patches which are available at:
Then search by agent 11.11 and select the O.S example for windows you will have:
WINDOWS 11.13.007 Open this result in new window
KM00604615 OAWIN_00031 WINDOWS 11.13.007 Product: operations agent; Version: 11.11, 11.12, 11.13; OS: Windows; Warning: Yes; Critical: Yes Windows 11.11 11.12 11.13
Each O.S will have its own patch ISO.
Hope this information helps.
Thanks and Regards,
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you liked it I would appreciate KUDOs.
> If you have the base agent version (11.11) ....
I don't have the base agent. I'm serahing for a trial version and I've heard that 11.13 is the latest version.
We can I get a trial version of the agent?
The ISO name its Software_HP_Operations_Agent_v11.10_TC097-15012.iso this deliver Agent 11.11 with ISPI and should be the recommended version to start.
Please find below instruction on how to get to the link for OA 11.11:
1. Go to the following web site: http://support.openview.hp.com/
2. Log on to the web site with your HP Passport credentials.
3. After that go to the Software Support Online: http://support.openview.hp.com/support.jsp
4. Then you need to choose section Downloads->Software Updates->My Updates
5. Then go to the section “Directly enter an SAID” and type your SAID number.
6. Press “View available products” button.
7. Then expand: System Management Center.
8. Select “HP Ops OS Instance 11.11 English Software E-Media” and click get software update.
9. Download the iso file itself “Software, HP Operations Agent v11.11 ( TC097-15012.iso )”
>>> If you do not have this option please contact the sales team at your >>> local HP which may help once this may be related to your contract >>> <<<
In alternative you can also the following link and search for the Agent version:
and the evaluation portal at:
The consolidate media for agent 11.13 ISO its Software_HP_Operations_Agent_v11.13_-_ALL_Platform_ISO_TC097-15034.iso
Please also refer to the following post:
HP Support If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you liked it I would appreciate KUDOs.
hello,Can you help me to manage HP operation Agent by either a management server or by another device that does have an agent