Storage Essentials Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The requested resource (/som) is not available.

Highlighted
sumit_kumar
Frequent Visitor

The requested resource (/som) is not available.

I have newly installed HP Storage Operations Manager 10.00.488 on linux server. all service is up and running, but URL is not reachble. I have checked the som-trace.log and found the below error. please help me to solve this issue.

2016-01-19 11:07:35.906 INFO [com.hp.ov.nms.spi.common.deployment.deployers.ExtensionServicesDeployer] (Thread-2) Deploying nnm-sim
2016-01-19 11:07:36.071 INFO [com.hp.ov.nms.spi.common.deployment.deployers.ExtensionServicesDeployer] (Thread-2) Deploying nnm-northbound
2016-01-19 11:07:36.375 INFO [com.hp.ov.nms.spi.common.deployment.deployers.ExtensionServicesDeployer] (Thread-2) Deploying SOM-Custom-Extensions
2016-01-19 11:07:36.496 INFO [com.hp.ov.nms.spi.common.deployment.deployers.ExtensionServicesDeployer] (Thread-2) Deploying SOM-Dashboards
2016-01-19 11:07:36.622 INFO [com.hp.ov.nms.spi.common.deployment.deployers.ExtensionServicesDeployer] (Thread-2) Deploying SOM-Topology
2016-01-19 11:07:39.198 WARNING [com.hp.ov.nms.topo.spi.server.concurrent.NmsTimerTaskImpl] (NmsWorkManager Scheduler) Skipping task execution because previous execution has not completed: com.hp.ov.nnm.im.NnmIntegrationModule$EnablerTask@1bd9194f
2016-01-19 11:07:44.199 WARNING [com.hp.ov.nms.topo.spi.server.concurrent.NmsTimerTaskImpl] (NmsWorkManager Scheduler) Skipping task execution because previous execution has not completed: com.hp.ov.nnm.im.NnmIntegrationModule$EnablerTask@1bd9194f
2016-01-19 11:07:44.300 ERROR [ProfileServiceBootstrap] (Thread-2) Failed to load profile:: org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):

DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:
Deployment "com.hp.ov.nms:service=NmsModel" is missing the following dependencies:
Dependency "<UNKNOWN com.hp.ov.nms:service=NmsModel>" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED Demands 'jboss.j2ee:jar=nms-model-services-ejb.jar,name=NmsModelService,service=EJB3' **")
Deployment "jboss-injector:topLevelUnit=a-nnm-trap-ejb.jar,unit=a-nnm-trap-ejb.jar,bean=ForwardToEventsStage" is missing the following dependencies:
Dependency "<UNKNOWN jboss-injector:topLevelUnit=a-nnm-trap-ejb.jar,unit=a-nnm-trap-ejb.jar,bean=ForwardToEventsStage>" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED Demands 'jboss-switchboard:appName=a-nnm-trap-ejb,module=a-nnm-trap-ejb,name=ForwardToEventsStage' **")
Deployment "jboss-injector:topLevelUnit=a-nnm-trap-ejb.jar,unit=a-nnm-trap-ejb.jar,bean=JMSTrapReceiverStage" is missing the following dependencies:
Dependency "<UNKNOWN jboss-injector:topLevelUnit=a-nnm-trap-ejb.jar,unit=a-nnm-trap-ejb.jar,bean=JMSTrapReceiverStage>" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED Demands 'jboss-switchboard:appName=a-nnm-trap-ejb,module=a-nnm-trap-ejb,name=JMSTrapReceiverStage' **")
Deployment "jboss-injector:topLevelUnit=a-nnm-trap-ejb.jar,unit=a-nnm-trap-ejb.jar,bean=ManagementAddrMapEjb" is missing the following dependencies:
Dependency "<UNKNOWN jboss-injector:topLevelUnit=a-nnm-trap-ejb.jar,unit=a-nnm-trap-ejb.jar,bean=ManagementAddrMapEjb>" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED Demands 'jboss-switchboard:appName=a-nnm-trap-ejb,module=a-nnm-trap-ejb,name=ManagementAddrMapEjb' **")
Deployment "jboss-injector:topLevelUnit=a-nnm-trap-ejb.jar,unit=a-nnm-trap-ejb.jar,bean=MessageProcessorStage" is missing the following dependencies:

Mark as solution , if works for you.
Regards,
Sumit Kumar
1 REPLY
Mark_Butler
HPE Expert

Re: The requested resource (/som) is not available.

Hello Sumar,

I'm sorry that you are encountering this problem and that someone did nore respond sooner.

Based on the following message, it appears that the installation was not successful.

Dependency "<UNKNOWN jboss-injector:topLevelUnit=a-nnm-trap-ejb.jar,unit=a-nnm-trap-ejb.jar,bean=ForwardToEventsStage>" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED

The only thing that I can suggest is to remove HPE SOM and attempt to reinstall it.

With that in mind, SOM 10.10 is on the verge of being officially released.  I would suggest waiting a day or two and than installing SOM 10.10 within your environment.

I hope that this information is helpful.

Regards,

Mark Butler
---
Mark Butler
SW Support Engineer

---
Mark Butler
HPE SW Support Engineer
https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event