The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Storage Essentials Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Essentials won't discover exchange 2007 database

Highlighted
Albert Smith_1
Occasional Contributor

Storage Essentials won't discover exchange 2007 database

I have SE Enterprise Edition. With licensing to monitor Database's. I can get my domain controller and exchange server to discover. However the exchange database won't discover on an application discovery.

I put in all the correct information (that I know of) to detect the database per the documentation but it still doesn't detect.

In the application discovery I put the domain controller (not the exchange server) with correct credentials.

And I tried it with entering the exchange server.

The exchange 2k7 server is a virtual machine and I have the extensions installed.

Is there something I am missing here?

Thanks..

P.S. This thread has been moved from Storage Area Networks (SAN) (Enterprise) to Storage Essentials Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum MOderator

4 REPLIES
Van de Vyvere C
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Storage Essentials won't discover exchange 2007 database

Hi,

did you managed to solve this issue ? I'm having the same problem here.

Thx,
Carlo.
Albert Smith_1
Occasional Contributor

I was able to get it to discover but I had to add my Domain Controller and Exchange Server to the Domain Controller list.

Also install the AppStor plugin
Discover the cimom

But I have a collector problem now where the mailbox collector isn't available. I am working that issue currently.

Albert Smith_1
Occasional Contributor

Install cimom
Install Appstor
Add Domain Controller and Exchange server to the domain controller list in SE Discovery.
Van de Vyvere C
Acclaimed Contributor

Thx for the respons. Just downloaded the cimom , but doen't really find the Appstore ...what is it , how to find it ?

Grtz,
Carlo.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event