XML.setContent(): XML document failed to parse error
XML.setContent(): XML document failed to parse
Getting the above XML error when searching for interactions that were submitted from service catalog module i.e by using order from catalog option. To resolve this we tried the below
1. We found that this is a defect in HP SM and HP has provided workarounds as per the knowledge articles KM00728922, KM00511099 and KM00243549. We tried each of the workarounds but no luck :(
2. Other similar posts in this community sugested it could be due to the currency of the cart item not being US Dollar. We tried creating a new catalog item with US Dollar currency but still the issue persists.