Service Manager / Service Center Practitioners Forum
cancel

Whats New in SM 9.50, 9.51 and 9.52? One course tells you ALL!

Highlighted
MaryR
Super Contributor.

Whats New in SM 9.50, 9.51 and 9.52? One course tells you ALL!

Have you heard about the Service Manager 9.5x Delta training package?  Software Education has created a 3 in 1 course that covers  the Service Manager 9.50, 9.51 and 9.52 versions. We deliver it as digital learning for a flexible anytime, anywhere, on-demand delivery experience that also includes 12 month access duration so that you can take the course, then continue to reference it as a learning aid. Digital Learning is eLearning with SME audio narrative (currently english only) and embedded simulations for a hands-on like experience. I’ve attached a course outline, and you can read more or register here.   The entire digital learning portfolio that includes courses in OO, uCMDB, OpsBridge, PPM,  Data Protector and more can be found at hpsw.co/digitalLearning. Course selections are continually updated.

4 REPLIES
BrenoAbreu
Honored Contributor.

Re: Whats New in SM 9.50, 9.51 and 9.52? One course tells you ALL!

What's new in the tool for 500 USD? Sorry, but it should be for free.

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
MaryR
Super Contributor.

Hi ! 

The product team provides "what's new" overviews that talk to new capabilities and changes at a high level - and yes thats free! This course is actually "delta training" from Software Education's delta training that teach  how to use the new features , and includes interactive  simulation "how-tos".   I would have used the course name in my title, but wasnt sure everyone would understand what we mean by Delta Training, but it looks like "whats new" might have been the wrong choice of words.  Thank you for asking!   

ALARMus
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hello, MarryR.

BrenoAbreu told you about that:

500.jpg

MaryR
Super Contributor.

Hi ALARMus!

Yes, the course is USD$500.  That fact is undisputed :0  This is a formal training course that packages training for the  3 versions in a single delivery package., and includes embedded simulations for a hands-on like training experience. and gives on-demand 12 month access to the course so you can easily referr back to the training if needed anytime  during that period.

If you are looking for free options - I recommend starting with YouTube.  Our product team,  partners and even our customers  share videos on variouis topics.  I did a quick search before starting this reply, and quickly found this example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6RfdCU1ZZY   - a  what's new for SM 9.50.  Very different from our formal training  both in content and delivery but there is still good information to gleen.

The Software Education team is currently in the process of  setting up a new YouTube channel - where we are creating playlists by topic that will have free videos from us, and other groups at HPE (soon to be Micro Focus). The channel is "work in progress"  - as we are currently organizing playlists, and uploading videos - so we havent formally announced yet - but feel free to  peek  at  www.youtube.com/TheLearningChannel4Software.  A formal announcement should come out in September. 

Speaking of  Micro Focus - anyone curious about the merger of  HPE Software and Micro Focus can find information at: https://discoveringthenew.com/  

Cheers!