I double checked all names and did a test. If I change the mapping name in SD and the .ini file, I still receive the same error but with the new mapping name. It reads the name so I think its the .bat file.
I've tested from the cmd line and get a directory error. Not sure about using the "call" cmd.
I changed the .bat file but still received "SERVER RESPONSE=ERROR: unknown external application:" so I entered all parameters on the cmd and still received the error. Since the cmd line didn't work, I figured something was wrong with the mapping file. I deleted and recreated the import mapping file in SD and it worked. The file must have gotten corrupted or something.
Thanks for the time and help. Have a great holiday and new year! Gail