Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

running a report in HPSD for SC with WO thats closed

Highlighted
Nyan_1
Collector

running a report in HPSD for SC with WO thats closed

Hi,

Does anyone know how to go about with this report? I need to close SC the has WO with Status = Close and Closure Code = solved.

thats quiet easy but the problem is when there is multiple WO in one SC and some has rejected closure code and other closure codes. so how can I run a report for that. also can this be done in BO (Business Objects) report

many thanks

Nyan
4 REPLIES
Stuiver
Regular Collector

Re: running a report in HPSD for SC with WO thats closed

Hi there,

We have a solution for you. Just check our website at www.westbury-it.com.

What you need is to create a shadow database and by means of our BO tooling and ETL layer you will be able to build some simple reports or use or out of the box set.

Cheers,

Martijn
Stuiver
Regular Collector

Hi there,

We have a solution for you. Just check our website at www.westbury-it.com.

What you need is to create a shadow database and by means of our BO tooling and ETL layer you will be able to build reports or use or out of the box set.

Cheers,

Martijn
Eng.NM

hello

an approach to solve this problem is to creat a custom field that counts the number of the "unclosed" workorders, and when it reaches to 0, which means that all workorders are closed then it closes the SC, I made this solution befor and it worked fine with me, set it to 0 in the template then make 2 DB rules one to increment and one to decrement, ofcourse you should make suitable conditions for that, hope this could help
thanks
George M. Meneg
Honored Contributor

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event