The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"You are not allowed to view...." Warning

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Eric P_2

"You are not allowed to view...." Warning

Dear All,

I need to take some of your time. I wondering what I did until this thing happened.

When I log in using other login (except System) and press F5 to refresh, then the warning "Your are not allowed to view this service level" comes out.

what should I do to remove the warning.
Note: I'm using SP(15) the license only for service desk. I did not put the license for service level and change management

Any help will be appreciated.

Screen shot is attached.

Thank you,
EP
3 REPLIES
Saurabh Dubey
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: "You are not allowed to view...." Warning

Hi Eric,

My understanding is that you have defined the Service Levels (or that default service levels are active) and you are trying to view a call for a user who doesn't have the rights (access rights) to view the Service Levels.
You will need to give the user "view only" permissions for the Service Levels.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Saurabh
Modesty is good!! But remember, all your life other people will try and take your achievements away from you, don't make it easy for them.
Eric P_2

It works, thanks!.

I just wondering if there any other solution like set the Service Level to off.

If there any, how to do that ?

Thank you,
EP
Marc Hummel
Frequent Visitor

Thought you could change the status of the SLA to expire or create on that says something like 'not in use' and clean up the rules.

Not sure if removing recievers from the SLA and leaving blank would do it either.

hth
Wounds heel, Pain fades... chix dig scar's, oh and everybody WangChung.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event