SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Atanasov Jr
Occasional Contributor

"Advanced Find" capabilities SD 4.5

Hello,

I have the following problem:

In our SD 4.5 we have many statuses for the service calls like "Waiting in Stock", "Order", "Waiting for Service Part", "Ready for Replacement", "Claiming Replacement", "Invoicing", "Completed", "Closed", etc. etc.

I need to sort which cases that were in status "Claiming Replacement" later has been changed to status "Completed".

I've tried the following:

"Advanced Find"->"Service call"-> u can choose search options status "Claiming Replacement" to: "Completed" but then u will receive information only about the current statuses for the cases. Thus u will see results for some "Completed" cases never classified with "Claiming Replacement" before the "Completed" status. So the usual approach is not working for me. I've tried several combinations in Advanced search tab but without result. The only place I found with information for all previous statuses of certain case is the "History" tab. But I can't specify the "History" tab in the search options.

One more time for conclusion:
I need to sort all cases which are now with status "Completed" but before that all of them were in status "Claiming Replacement"

Thank you for your answers.

19 REPLIES
SWATI SHARMA
Collector

Re: "Advanced Find" capabilities SD 4.5

Hii Atanasov Jr

Go to Administrative Console >> Analyzed Data >> Analyzed Service call >> here u can create a view and apply filter for any status.

Cheers!!

SWATI SHARMA
Collector

For example:

1) Create a view under Analyzed service calls

Go to Administrative Console >> Presentation >> Views >> Analyzed Service call

View Name : Status time (Service call)
Apply filter if u want the calls which are registered in particular time period.
Fields : Status from and Status to (mandatory)

den save and close it.

2)Now Go to Administrative Console >> Analyzed data >> Analyzed service call >> Select the view >> Status time (Service call)

Select all the calls and export into excel.

Then apply filter in excel according to the status which u want.

Points Welcome !
Atanasov Jr
Occasional Contributor

Hello SWATI SHARMA,

Thank you for your fast and kind response but I'm not sure u understand my problem.

For Example:

We have 38 000 service calls at the moment.
From these 38k I need only those of them with status "Completed", but not just with status "Completed" but also they must have been with status "Claiming Replacement" before entering in status Completed.

All cases=x
All cases with status "completed"=y
All cases with status "completed" that were with status "claiming replacement" before that=z

I need the Z and I don't know how to sort them form all cases with just status "Complete".

Regards,
George
SWATI SHARMA
Collector

If i am not wrong

u have 38000 calls,out of these 38000 calls u want the details of only those calls whose status has changed from "Claiming Replacement" to "Completed".

is it what u want.
Atanasov Jr
Occasional Contributor

Yes, that is correct.

Lets say that from those 38k - 20k are with status "Completed", 800 of those 20k were with status "Claiming Replacement" before that. I need those 800.

The bond "Claiming Replacement" - "Completed" is mandatory

Regards,
George
SWATI SHARMA
Collector

these 38000 calls are the total calls or the calls logged in some particulat time such as 1 year or 2 years.
Atanasov Jr
Occasional Contributor

total calls
SWATI SHARMA
Collector
Solution

What i told u b4 that was correct.

See Analyzed data is the history data.
Here for each call u can get every status through which each call has gone through.

u hav to apply filter in which status from field is "Claiming Replacement " and status to field is "Completed" den u will get all the calls.

the only problem is that there is a query restriction of 1000 items in analyzed data.You hav to do this job multiple times.
Atanasov Jr
Occasional Contributor

Hello SWATI SHARMA,

I'm scrolling through the Analyze Data menus.
There are 5 submenues: "Analyze data", "Analyze data Incident", "Analyze data Problem", "Analyze data Service Call", "Analyze data Workorder". But the data is really out of date there. In "Analyzed data Service call" i can see no more than a 100 items and all of them no earlier than year 2004. I set the current view to " All Data (Service Call) (Table) " Should I migrate data in some way to update this section?

For the second step: right click at the "Analyzed data Service call" submenu-> "Customize Current View" and there in the "Filter" menu i can set the information. Is that right ?

I apologize for the retard step-by-step conception but this is a little bit unfamiliar territory for me.

Regards,
George
SWATI SHARMA
Collector

When u click on the Analyzed data service call, on the top right hand side corner a small icon (filter)is dere .

Double click on that >> View summary form is displayed >> Cick on filter tab and apply filter.
SWATI SHARMA
Collector

i hav attached the snapshots.

hav a look.
Atanasov Jr
Occasional Contributor

Hello SWATI SHARMA and thank u for the great work with the snapshots.

I've got the idea about the filters thanks to you but the problem now is that in the "Analyzed data" section no matter what filter, there are no more than 100 cases and all of them are between year 2000 and year 2004, nothing newer.

Do you have some ideas about that ?

Regards,
George
SWATI SHARMA
Collector

I think dere must be some filter applied.

U just send me the snapshots of the filter.
May be some time filter is dere down since 2000 to 2004.
Atanasov Jr
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

Checked for filter.
SWATI SHARMA
Collector

Filter is off.

Make Sort by (Service call ID) and group by field empty(None).

Apply filter

In Analyzed data service call tab >> Report Type >> Status time

In Advance Tab >> Field >> Service call >> Registration created is between (the time for which u want the calls )

Press ok.

Atanasov Jr
Occasional Contributor

Yeah filter is off but look the following pictures:

Pic 1: 13, 52, 14, 4, 4, 27, 20 items = 134 items total and the highest ID is ID = 993 (without any filter)
Pic 2: All service calls and the last ID=32994! from "Service Today" menu.
SWATI SHARMA
Collector

Go to Administrative Console >> Report Setting >> Do the setting as per the given snapshot.
SWATI SHARMA
Collector

Administrative Console >> System Panel >> Report settings
Atanasov Jr
Occasional Contributor

Charming!
Everything is OK now!
Thank you for your patience and help.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event