Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

monthly reports

Highlighted
Robs_3
Collector

monthly reports

Hi,
i m using sd4.5, i wanna to create monthly or weekly reports for service calls according to workgroup that how much calls assigned to that grp and how much time take top resolve.Is here any option for that ? if yes than where plz tell me ?how can i do this?plz guide me.

thanks
4 REPLIES
Mark O'Loughlin
Honored Contributor

Re: monthly reports

Hi,

I think setting up analysed data would generate that data for you could report on. We haven't set that up here yet due to some issues so we reprot the same by reporting on the number of service calls using the Assigned to Workgroup and also take into consideration the Registered time and Closed time of the call to generate the actual duration which we average also for the week / month.
This is very basic but suits our needs for the moment.

We use either a view to generate the raw data including the fields mentioned above and export to excel or pullit directly from the database.
Ramaprasad N
Esteemed Contributor

You can also use Crystal Reports to generate such reports. However, CR is licensed product.
Robs_3
Collector

hey can u tell me in details how can i generate reports.I want two types of reports one for workgroup based and another one for downtime basis.
Akies
Occasional Visitor

Hi Robs,

You can generate weekly or monthly workgroup based and downtime also.
If you want report in table format then just double click on the icon as shown on the file attached and choose fields that you want in the report and generate report.
However if you want graph report then create view for that.For this goto tools-->system-->presentation-->view-->choose the item(ex-service calls).Then create a new view of chart type.Now go to others and in x-axis,choose to workgroup name.This will generate graph report.
For monthly report,put a filter "actual start is this month".

hope this solves your problem.
pls revert for any clarification.

Regards,
Akhil
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event