Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

integration between ovo 8.1 for unix and SD5.1 for unix

Highlighted
Hesham_4
Valued Contributor.

integration between ovo 8.1 for unix and SD5.1 for unix

Dear brothers

we installed ovo 8.1 for unix with NNM 7.5 evaluation and also installed SD 5.1 on win2003 server and all seccusseful.
now we installed the SD 5.1 client for unix into the ovo managment server and also installed the integration and installed the ovo agent into the SD 5.1 server...
create a ticket from ovo into the SD5.1 is going normal but without any addional information like node name and ip address for the sender i reached the point that i have to use the script
/opt/OV/lbin/sd/ovsdexchovonodes.sh to export the nodes from the OVO and import it to the SD 5.1 database ojdbc14.jar then i got this message when i run the script from the application bank
invalid jdbc connection url:jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:openview for user opc_opc
can any one help me with great appreciate
1 REPLY
Hesham_4
Valued Contributor.

Re: integration between ovo 8.1 for unix and SD5.1 for unix

hello,

i didn't get reply but i solved this part by using the system and manager user in the script instead of opc_op OpC_opc userid and password i don't know why it's not working but now i got another problem i think it's related to the client becasue my SD5.1 server is windows2003 and the ovo management server is hp-ux 11.11 so i need a client for 11.11 does anyone know where i can find it , i wrongly downloaded the client for 11.00 so it gives me error when connected to the SD server through the OVO server
thank you