The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

impact x priority x deadline in Service Calls - SD 4.5 sp22

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Fepelof_1
Regular Collector

impact x priority x deadline in Service Calls - SD 4.5 sp22

Hi there,

I know priority is dependent of impact in Service Desk. Is deadline the same ? Where do I define the deadline ? Can it be defined by Rules ?

thanks
Fep
4 REPLIES

Re: impact x priority x deadline in Service Calls - SD 4.5 sp22

Hi,

I think deadline is calculated with Service Levels defined for the Service that the Service Call is related to.
So, if Service Level establishes that Service Call should be solved within certain amount of time (considering work hours) it will calculate deadline.
Sandeshp_1
Solution

Hi Fepelof,

Deadline is calculated with your priority duration which you defined in DATA - Codes - Servicecall - Service call Priority setting and define the duration against the Priority text which u configured from DATA - Codes - General - Priority.

I am not sure, whether it is calculated through any Rules. I am not able to find any rules for the same

AlexanderZhilin
Acclaimed Contributor

Hi there!

U cant define this logic in rules. Its internal logic:
Person\Org in SC, Service in SC -> SLA (Service+Person+Org) = Service Level
Service Level containt PriorityxImpact. Service Level edits in UserConcole (over SLA, SL) or AdminConcole (Codes - SLA - SL).

wbr,
Alexander
Fepelof_1
Regular Collector

ok thanks
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event