Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

faild to open connection to srvice desk data

Highlighted
Catherine Doce
Super Contributor.

faild to open connection to srvice desk data

Dear all,
we have service desk application server 4.5 with service back 13 on hp_ux11.11 on oracle 10g database.
The installation of applecation server done successfully, but when running the application sever it still running for a few minutes only and stop suddnly give the logs files with containing errors in the attached file.
1 REPLY
Akies
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: faild to open connection to srvice desk data

Hi Catherine,

Even I also faced the same problem when I installed HPSD 4.5 sp13 on omy windows machine.
I did a lot of activities for that like for example: I reconfigured the database.Then and re-configured the database and then the problem got resolved once but again it came back then finally I deleted my database(DO NOT DO THIS IN YOUR CASE IF IT'S A PRODUCTION SERVER) and then finally re-installed the service desk,reconfigured the DB and now the problem got resolved.

Please try my first step of reconfiguring the database when application server is stopped.One thing please specify:while doing this activity whether you get any information "application server's are running on following machine...please stop these before reconfiguring the same"

Regards,
Akhil