Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

escallation process

Highlighted
Robs_3
Collector

escallation process

hi,
v r using sd 4.5, is here any process for escallation in SD i.e. here we define deadline for one day if call is not closed in one day than it should be mail to managers,if in two days than sr. managers and if 5 days than higher authorities and so on.can we configure such type of configuration?

thnx

6 REPLIES
steven_160
Collector

Re: escallation process

Hi,
Escalation process is mostly developed and process formulation is done by the ITIL certified experts and is according to the clients requirement.

In your case i would suggest you to take a call with your customer and get cleared abt the ecalation process....

HTH

steven
Akies
Occasional Visitor

Hi Robs,

You can define DB rules for the escalation process.I have done the same onsite.For this create DB rule of alert type e.g: for deadline as 1 hour.Generate condition if system date/time equals deadline date/time then generate e-mail to the person with text.Just save it and it will work...

Please revert for any clarification...But before that define a escalation matrix.

Regards,
Akhil
Robs_3
Collector

hi akhil,
thnx for ur suggestion .Can i have the sample of ur database rule which have u created for that reason?

thnx
Akies
Occasional Visitor

Hi Robs,

Means you want a screen shot of the DB rule?

Please specify...

AND DON'NT FORGET TO ASSIGN POINTS...

regards,
Akhil
Robs_3
Collector

Hi akhil,
i wanna to create that rules ,so send me screen shot as i can also make that type of rule.but u can send me only thatescallation rules.

thnx
Akies
Occasional Visitor

Hi Robs,

Please find the attached screenshots for defining DB rule for escalation matrix.Hope this resolves your problem...

Please revert back for any clarification.

Regards,
Akhil
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event