The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

embedded CI view in workgroups

Highlighted
PatrikT
Regular Collector

embedded CI view in workgroups

Hi,
we are working with SD4.5 SP20.

within the workgroups view you have a tab with a view of the linked Configuration Items.
I have been looking all over the console to adapt this view in such a way that the Business Owner Workgroups will show the linked CIs and the Technical Workgroups don't.

As you can see in attached screenshot, now it is visa versa.

Can anyone help me in determine where I can find this and change it accordingly ?

thanks,
Patrik
4 REPLIES
The Pike
Honored Contributor

Re: embedded CI view in workgroups

Are the CIs related to both Workgroups?
PatrikT
Regular Collector

Yes they are, they both are linked.
You can find the CI attached for the workgroups I have already attached.

Patrik
The Pike
Honored Contributor

These don't strike me as out-of-the-box fields. It looks more like the Administrator Workgroup was renamed into Business Owner and the other two Workgroups are custom fields.

The View in the CIs tab in the Workgroup item corresponds to the Administrator Workgroup, which is an out-of-the-box field.

If I needed such information to be visible, I would try an Explorer View instead.

Hope this helps.
Points are welcome.

The Pike
PatrikT
Regular Collector

Yes, I think the Technical Owner workgroup was the admnin workgroup and therefor it works with that group, none other.

I guess I have to look for a different way of working. Thanks.
Patrik
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event