Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

creating a service call

Highlighted
jonny121
Contributor.

creating a service call

hi,
I am currently trying to build a small web interface for creating and viewing service calls. I am currently at a loss to find how to build the category. I currently have a tree structure category so the user gets a no of selections before they get to the end of the tree. ie. customer care - account - call charges. These 3 options then get passed over and we need to build the category according to those options. I have looked at IServiceCallCategoryHome but nothing is really standing out as to how we can build the category with the options passed in
3 REPLIES
Saurabh Dubey
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: creating a service call

Hi Jonny,

I am assuming you have your reasons to not choose Service Pages for this purpose. But you can always look at the ViewEditServiceCall.jsp to understand how to use this functionality.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Saurabh
Modesty is good!! But remember, all your life other people will try and take your achievements away from you, don't make it easy for them.
jonny121
Contributor.

this may sound stupid, but where can I find that JSP?
Mark O'Loughlin
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

you can find it on the server that Service Pages is installed on at the following location:

\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\OpenView\service desk 4.5\service pages\webapps\sd-sp45