The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attachments in service pages in sd45 after patch 16

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Radko

attachments in service pages in sd45 after patch 16

hello,

i would like to ask if somebody had already tried to access attachments via service pages after patch 16.

i'm not sure how to create that new directory structure or find method, which can give me absolute path to attachment asociated with service call (for example)

for example getFilename returns source path (from which file was uploaded) not path where file is saved on attachment server

is there some method which i can use to access attachments or is there way how to find absolute path on attachment server ?

thanks,

Rado
3 REPLIES
Vasily Kamenev
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: attachments in service pages in sd45 after patch 16

HI
I found this java source on hp forum, I don't remember who was author, but believe that help you.

Vassili
Gyula Matics_1
Honored Contributor

The script that does the migration of attachments, and it's documentation is inculded in the service pack in the folder named \doc\itsm007474. (in sp17 and sp18. in sp16 it was a separate download that is not available anymore)
Radko

public static String oid2uuid(String oid) {
long lOid = Long.parseLong(oid);
String uuid = Long.toHexString(lOid);
while(uuid.length()<32)
uuid="0"+uuid;
return uuid;
}

is exactly what i was lookin' for, but next time i have to concentrate more on patch descriptions

thank you very much!
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event