The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

advanced find "to deadline"

Highlighted
Gink
Regular Collector

advanced find "to deadline"

Hi All,

I just add "to deadline" to my view, now i want an advanced find on this field. For example when "to deadline" is more than -100 minutes (call is overdue), but cannot find any option to do this.

Im on 4.5 SP11

Thx in advance for yr help
regards
Ronald
4 REPLIES
George M. Meneg
Honored Contributor

Re: advanced find "to deadline"

Hello Gink,

You can't add this as criterion to advanced find. The only available option is to use a custom duration field and through a rule to copy to deadline to this field. However have in mind that this will hold the value at the time the rule was evaluated, while in views it is evaluated in real time.
menes fhtagn
Michel SILVA SO
Occasional Visitor

Hi Roland,
this could probabely be an alternative:
http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1111129

Hope it helps,
Rgds,
Michel.
Gink
Regular Collector

Hi George,

Thx for yr quick reply, i already was thinking of using a DB rule, but I understand that's not really the solution that I want, the value should be evaluated in real time.

Thx anyway !

Rgds
Ronald
Gink
Regular Collector

Hi Michel,

Thx for yr reply and link, i was already looking through the forum and saw this topic.

Next week we will get a Westburry Intelligence demo, if that solve the problem i'll be happy.

Thnks again.
Rgds
Ronald
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event