Did you mean: 

Wrong order in History Lines

Highlighted
bundi
Acclaimed Contributor

Wrong order in History Lines

Hello everyone!

We're using SD 4.5 SP11

An interesting error came by. Some of the service calls has wrong ordering in history lines. For example:
Status from "Registered" to "In Progress"
is before than
Status set to "Registered"
Can you give a clue, what can be the problem? The database rules are suspicious to me.
7 REPLIES
Mark O'Loughlin
Honored Contributor

Re: Wrong order in History Lines

Hi,

the way the history lines are sorted can be changed by just selecting the column header - so in this instance select the column that shows the registration created date and they should be in the correct order based on date
bundi
Acclaimed Contributor

First of all, thanks for the answer. But the date is incorrect. There's 1 minute difference beetween this 2 actions, which is unacceptable. You cannot change the status to in progress until you not register the service call. According to the date and time, after sorting the actions, you experience wrong following. It's a delay beetween the actions.
Ruth Porter
Honored Contributor

Hi there,

Is there any difference between the time on the server and the client?

Regards, Ruth
http://www.teamultra.net
Mark O'Loughlin
Honored Contributor

Hi,

is regietered set by the default template?

Can you post a screenshot fo the history lines?
bundi
Acclaimed Contributor

Ruth: both the timezone and the time is the same. By the way, when I saw the problem, that was my first question too.

Mark: I attach the shot, and you can see what's the problem.

Thanks
Mark O'Loughlin
Honored Contributor

hmmm... If you suspect DB rules are an issue have you checked the amount of scheduled tasks that are running on the syste, Sometimes when too many the DB rules are affected and some strange and wonderful things occur.
bundi
Acclaimed Contributor

It's a bit complex system.Well the problem is, there's a few thousand scheduled task exists, so it may slows the actions. Do you have any other idea, what should I do, beside reducing the tasks to minimal?
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event