Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

Would like to change the query behind the 'Show Related' button of cc.incquick.g

Highlighted
Audrey H.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Would like to change the query behind the 'Show Related' button of cc.incquick.g

Hi,

Does anyone know of a way to change the query behind what I believe is the oob Show Related button on the initial CALL ticket screen (cc.incquick.g)

It currently looks for all tickets opened by the contact in the ticket, based on the contact.name field. We would like it to look for tickets based on a combination of the contact.first and contact.last field instead, but still display the results in the cc.show.related.g form.

I experimented with creating a new button that calls a stored query which is based on the contact.first and contact.last, but it then displayed the results in the standard qbe list instead of the cc.show.related.g form and even adding a format to the stored query didn't do anything

Has anyone made modifications to this functionality, or know how I might go about it?

Audrey
1 REPLY
Audrey H.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Would like to change the query behind the 'Show Related' button of cc.incquick.g

Sorry....entered in wrong forum. Closing here and adding to correct forum.