Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What i Have to Install before install Service Desk 4.5 with machine that have Windows Vista

Highlighted
Roman Peralta
Collector

What i Have to Install before install Service Desk 4.5 with machine that have Windows Vista

Its Service Desk 4.5 Compatible with Windows Vista?
7 REPLIES
Ben Snell

Re: What i Have to Install before install Service Desk 4.5 with machine that have Windows Vista

Hi

Yes - Vista is officially supported from the later Service Packs although I have used it on older versions with no noticable issues.

Regards
Ben
Roman Peralta
Collector

Re: What i Have to Install before install Service Desk 4.5 with machine that have Windows Vista

My Service Pack level is 17, it work to?
William_157

Yes...is compatible and work well.

Roman Peralta
Collector

Before to install Service Desk client I Have to install the JavaRuntime and the Virutal Machine, please, send me the link to download de version compatible with Windows Vista for Java and Virtual Machine

thanks,
William_157

You can install the Java and Virtual Machine that coming with service desk4.5 cd install.
Java
Roman Peralta
Collector

When i run SD i have the message the the virtual machine can't load.
I choose the Virtual machine for Windows XP
William_157

Yes. I installed in one laptop with vista and installed with out problem.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event