Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View of Work Orders on CI

Highlighted
Robert S. Falko
Honored Contributor

View of Work Orders on CI

Hello,

How can I change the view of Work Orders that appear on a CI form ? I can't find any place to define a new view.

Thanks,
Josh
5 REPLIES
Akies
Occasional Visitor

Re: View of Work Orders on CI

Hi Josiah,

Please clarify whether you want to create a new view for the workorder or you want to change the form of CI work-order.I hope there is a way to change the form presentation of CI work-order.
pls clarify me.

Regards,
Akhil
George M. Meneg
Honored Contributor

Go to presentation/Views/Configuration Item On Work order. This view is used either to show cis on workorders or workorders having this ci.
menes fhtagn
Akies
Occasional Visitor

One question from George:
If we do some changes in the CI workorder view, then from where will we be able to see that view.Will that view appear on the form of CI workorder? i.e in CI form if we click on add button of workorder tab then CI workorder form appears then will that view appear on that? I have created a CI workorder view for this test and am not able to view or check the same.

Regards,
Akhil
George M. Meneg
Honored Contributor

Hello,

This view is used both in CIs and Workorders.
menes fhtagn
Robert S. Falko
Honored Contributor

George,

Many thanks for your response.

For those who face the same problem as me (I could find no view that included only the fields shown on the screen), the view may contain WO fields and CI fields. Only the WO fields appear when you view WOs from a CI; only CI fields appear when you view CIs from a WO.

Regards,
Josh
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event