Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

Urgent HP Openview 4.5 in SC - Problem relation, Incident - Change relationships

Highlighted
pr_savage5
Regular Contributor.

Urgent HP Openview 4.5 in SC - Problem relation, Incident - Change relationships

What is the V_Service_event_relations view called in Oracle. We can geneate views in HP OVSD 4.5 but unable to generate. What is the intersection table name in Oracle that Orcale administrator needs to know in order to link these tables together?
2 REPLIES
The Pike
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Urgent HP Openview 4.5 in SC - Problem relation, Incident - Change relationships

Haven't really looked at the oracle database lately but I don't think they're named differently than in MSSQL.

What do you mean you by:
"We can geneate views in HP OVSD 4.5 but unable to generate."

If you look at the view names and take a closer look at their contents, you can easily determine what relates to what.

The Pike
PaulStuart
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Urgent HP Openview 4.5 in SC - Problem relation, Incident - Change relationships

Apologies for that let me see if I can be a bit clearer

V_Service_event_relations view is the used to bind problems/changes/incidents/scs together and is the intersection table view.

What is this view called in Oracle so the Oracle DBA can work out query to bind this views together.