Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to create Service Desk ticket using SD_EVENT.INI

Highlighted
Dean Haverkampf
Occasional Contributor

Trying to create Service Desk ticket using SD_EVENT.INI

I am trying to create a Service Call using SD_EVENT from the command line. Below is the contents of my ini file and the error I am receiving in my error log:

[SD_EVENT]
ERROR_LOGFILE=E:\scripts\hrlog.txt
ACCOUNT=myaccount/mypassword
SERVER=myserver
PORT=30980
MAPPING=HR
CLASSNAME=Service Call
MODUS=insert
LANGUAGE=EN-US

[EVENT_13968]
VALUE_LIST=event_id=e2341586-95dd-71dd-03d8-0a81ba460000#description="Network Bottleneck probability= 75.00%" START: 10/09/2008 03:40:00 (-b 1223541600 -e 1223541600)#information=Original message: Node: \nMessage group: Performance\nApplication: alarmgen\nObject: Network\nSeverity: Minor\nText: "Network Bottleneck probability= 75.00%" START: 10/09/2008 03:40:00 (-b 1223541600 -e 1223541600)\n\nDetected by application: alarmgen\nObject in question: Network\nAnnotations: #solution=#ci=hpovtsdb01.adhcsctst.net#impact=minor#username=ccccc_HPUSER#password=ccccccc_dev#mapping=ovounix#modus=INSERT#classname=Service Call#
SERVER=100.129.222.56
PORT=30980
SERVER RESPONSE=ERROR: Service Call is not a valid classname in the import mapping
TRY=1
LOGFILE=/opt/OV/sd/ovo/log/sd_event.log
ERROR_LOG_FILE=/opt/OV/sd/ovo/log/sd_event_error.log
TIMESTAMP=Thu Oct 9 16:35:07 2008
SEND=TRUE
3 REPLIES
Vasily Kamenev
Honored Contributor

Re: Trying to create Service Desk ticket using SD_EVENT.INI

Hi
Your ImportMapping HR must contain Class "Service Call", event report so this class does not exist. Check it now.

Vasily
Dean Haverkampf
Occasional Contributor

Within ServiceDesk, do you happen to know what table this value lives in? Incident is a valid mapping and I'm trying to reverse engineer the value for Service Desk. I suppose a few guesses like "Service_Desk" or "Service Desk" (with quotes around the value in the ini file) or ServiceDesk might yield a favorable result.

Vasily Kamenev
Honored Contributor

in you ini file:
MAPPING=HR
CLASSNAME=Service Call

that mean Import mapping name = "HR", and by this name must present Class - "Service Call"

Vasily
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event