cancel

Time Zones on Service Desk 4.5

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
GPG
Regular Contributor.

Time Zones on Service Desk 4.5

Is there any way to add a new time zone record or modify an existing time zone searchcode ("REP_TIME_ZONES"."TMZ_SEARCHCODE")?

4 REPLIES
Rubem Andrade
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Time Zones on Service Desk 4.5

Hola,
I guess you cant add a new timezome on the table, only HP could do that. However you have a several TMZ to choose , just check what you want using the admininstrator console -> Panel -> Regional Settings -> Timezones... Anyway why you need a new one ?
Saludos,
GPG
Regular Contributor.

It's just a requirement from the customer, i'm using PRT which is appropriate for Venezuela's time zone (GMT-4), but they don't want to see PRT on the TZ combo, they asked to change it for VET (Venezuela time). If not possible, they'll have to live with PRT.

btw: i've just modified the PRT's "REP_TIME_ZONES"."TMZ_NAME" field to Caracas, La Paz and it works fine.

customer's ....
Rubem Andrade
Outstanding Contributor.
Solution

OK. Let me see if I understand. The client is using the PRT (Puerto Rico) because is same as Venezuela time, and he would like that the Venezuela time appears instead of PRT time, right ?
So, go to administrator console -> System panel -> Regional settings -> Time zones -> then click on PRT time and then MODIFY ... Write Venezuela Standard time in the field -> Apply -> OK...
If you want give me some points, OK?
Saludos,
GPG
Regular Contributor.

OK, the zone name I could always change. They asked me to change the acronym PRT to VET, but I guess it isn't possible.

Thanks anyway, points awarded for your attention.