Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This instance of USERS can not be processed, because not all primary keys values have been provided.

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Todd_113
Occasional Advisor

This instance of USERS can not be processed, because not all primary keys values have been provided.

I am attempting to import "Persons" from active directory and I think I am missing something. I am getting the error "This instance of USERS can not be processed, because not all primary keys values have been provided." I made sure to map the searchcode and Name because those are required. What else am I missing?

Thanks

Todd
5 REPLIES
MarkvL
Honored Contributor

Re: This instance of USERS can not be processed, because not all primary keys values have been provided.

Todd,

this error can also occur when your ini attributes are not the same as you import mapping Properties.

Make the properties you defined uppercase this will prevent the same error is if the casing is wrong.

Mark
HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Jonathon Druce
Honored Contributor

Re: This instance of USERS can not be processed, because not all primary keys values have been provided.

Mark is correct - you get this error if you try to load Searchcodes which are not in UPPERCASE.
Jasper Verweij
Honored Contributor
Solution

Another problem could be that your import class got corrupted.

Sometimes the unique key is not taken into account somehow. The best way to check this is to switch off all unique keys in this CLASS and save and close the import mapping. A correct import mapping should display an error message that you haven't provided a unique key in a certain class, a corrupt one doesn't care. The only solution is to remove class from import mapping, save and close import mapping, reopen and add class once again.

Jasper
Todd_113
Occasional Advisor

Thanks Jasper, you were the winner. Thank you everyone for your help.

Todd
Drew Dimmick
Honored Contributor

Jasper, you are my hero. Exactly my issue.
I do "Windows"
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event